What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Breaking Point

Lincoln

Does anyone else here play Breaking Point at all?

For those who do not know of it, it is an Arma 3 mod. It's a game that has a faction and levelling system with zombies etc.

Considering getting into it, since I used to play a TON of Arma 2 DayZ (Origins mod specifically) tried Exile but it never really appealed to me, what are the differences between that and Breaking Point?

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering getting into it, since I used to play a TON of Arma 2 DayZ (Origins mod specifically) tried Exile but it never really appealed to me, what are the differences between that and Breaking Point?
Not just classes and leveling, it's a lot more realistic I find. Exile is good but I find server with tanks and jets and thermal scopes just ruins it.

Breaking Point is a bit more hardcore, I play survivalist, so I generally go around and try to tranq people and steal their stuff rather than kill them. I can go more into it if you want to contact me on TS

Back