What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

vote Iron Spider as mayor

Ragnar_The_Exiled

i will build a wall arong israle and egyt to keep altis safe.

ill make weed legal.

ill make cops were pink everyday to show there pigness.

i will build a blue home and put mr trump in it.

i will make altis great agen.

vote me for mayor of altis.

Last edited by a moderator:

ill make weed legal.

Down with you sir!

No mayor of mine shall impede Israel!

Mr. iron spider202, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

ill make weed legal.

Israel and Egypt are no where near Altis, Altis is based upon a real life island just off of the coast of Greece called Limnos. The closest country to it being Italy. Police will not wear pink as every decision you make in regards to the Police Force must first be run through the Altis Police Command. Weed is already legalized for medicinal purposes and you must have a paperwork document which is signed by two Chief Medical Officers. Other than that there has been attempts to make Weed legal in the past and they were rejected. Good luck painting your house blue, dulux only seem to give us cream, brown and mangnolia over here on Altis. How will you make Altis great again? Are you going to elaborate on that and explain to us, the people of Altis what so called "great" policies you are going to put forwards?

free food free cars free everything but guns are a 5 mill and lisence 10 mill so no one kills people.

lol i just did it for fun 

but can we have rename the police and name them the pink old bils with pink police cars and uniforms?

lol i just did it for fun 

but can we have rename the police and name them the pink old bils with pink police cars and uniforms?
As I previously said, that needs to be ran through Police command. And NO it will not be happening. Do you really think the devs are going to implement something so idiotic. Don't want to burst your bubble mate but, Renaming the Police won't happen, Changing the uniforms and cars won't be happening. Free food won't happen, free cars won't happen and 5 mil for weapons won't happen either.

As I previously said, that needs to be ran through Police command. And NO it will not be happening. Do you really think the devs are going to implement something so idiotic. Don't want to burst your bubble mate but, Renaming the Police won't happen, Changing the uniforms and cars won't be happening. Free food won't happen, free cars won't happen and 5 mil for weapons won't happen either.
You just ruined his dreams

I like your enthusiasm, even though you most likely won't be able to change alot as mayor you still have my vote!

ill make weed legal.

I hope you do realise that the Police also have the right to vote in the polls and that your campaign will critically hurt your success within this demographic.

Back