What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Cops can rob people?

cmanley

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hmmm cops  pull there gun and tell me to put hands up with out saying anything else  look to me like hes trying to rob me cant have any fun with people when cops around cuz they think we always talking about them :(

I can't tell if you're actually accusing them of attempting to rob you or not.. the worst that would have happened is you get tazed for continuous verbal assault and not complying, cuffed, a warning and a ticket then to be let go.. best case? What happened there..

You call a cop a bunch of names they're gunna stop and they're gunna punish you.. if you'd have said more it wouldn't surprise me if he did you the worst case.

Abusive behavior towards the police isn't legal, and that being generally in public aswell, and it can land you a fine, and depending on the situation maybe even prison time.

Public Order Act 1986

Last edited by a moderator:
how that cop know im even talking to him i have a friend that ran out in front of him maybe i was talking to him?

When the cop car stopped and started backing up I nearly died laughing.

how that cop know im even talking to him i have a friend that ran out in front of him maybe i was talking to him?
Because you usually don't look at a police car and yell out "piggy piggy piggy" to your mate, so try to stop playing dumb and acting like you're the victim here...

i did not yell piggy piggy piggy

any way the point of this is to show you put your hands up is not good rp no way around it

i did not yell piggy piggy piggy

any way the point of this is to show you put your hands up is not good rp no way around it
I'm sorry, looking at a police car, waving at them and then saying "what's up piggy boys" What I wrote still applies to that...

James-Franco-Meaning.gif

You disrespected and verbally abused a cop bye calling them:fucking pricks and piggys piggys piggys, seriously then not expect consequences for that sloppy mouth?

Then not expect them to react to your ingorance and stupidity? 

If I had a bar of soap ingame, I would had put it in your mouth to clean it. Then give you a heavy  citation to remember not to disrespect cops protecting the local population against rebels etc., we are the ones who put ourselves in harms way to protect people who cant even disrespect us.

Hands up with no explanation is such good rp. Hey @RuTHLeSS INFO how well did this officer rp?

Hands up with no explanation is such good rp. Hey @RuTHLeSS INFO how well did this officer rp?
If u think they have to do the same thing everyday... so he'd probably had a long day and when I'm tired my rp is shit.

Hey why is the thing going off topic? You called officers pricks and "piggies" you were lucky that you did not recive a ticket as i would have done so.

If u think they have to do the same thing everyday... so he'd probably had a long day and when I'm tired my rp is shit.
Medics have a more repetitive task but still find the means to rp to the point its immersive. It just sucks to see roleplay.co.uk infested with cops that only say hands up or you will be tazed. 

Medics have a more repetitive task but still find the means to rp to the point its immersive. It just sucks to see roleplay.co.uk infested with cops that only say hands up or you will be tazed. 
Yes, I agree but only with the first part, yes NHS can get repeditive but the police? Think again! We dont know if we get kidnapped by TCK or UNMC in a YELLOW IFRIT the thing is that we want also to get a bit RP out of our daily lives!

Yes, I agree but only with the first part, yes NHS can get repeditive but the police? Think again! We dont know if we get kidnapped by TCK or UNMC in a YELLOW IFRIT the thing is that we want also to get a bit RP out of our daily lives!
Im just saying its hard to rp when you get hands up or you will be tazed every time you have an interaction with a cop.

Im just saying its hard to rp when you get hands up or you will be tazed every time you have an interaction with a cop.
I never only RP as that, you see the thing witch SOME police do does not reflect the acting of us all. Hook, line and skinker

Back