What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

SORT THE POLICE FORCE OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziffy

All I have seen from Armed Response is how they murder people for fun and I've simply had enough of it. They shoot people and leave them to die. It's ridiculous. And if that's not enough, why do cops still get to arrest the rebel if they trade with the cops when shooting? That is simply unfair. Cops have a huge advantage on this server whether it's down to PCs with big guns or being able to cheat their way to arresting people. And not only that, why do cops get their gear for free? It leads them to not valuing their lives and just trying to get as many frags as possible. It is ridiculous and I've had more than enough to realise that unless you're in a huge gang like TCK, you don't stand a chance when the police bother you.

Armed response are there to assist in gunfights and operations. You start the gunfight, and expect them to not come? 😂

Armed response are there to assist in gunfights and operations. You start the gunfight, and expect them to not come? 
1f602.png
I start getting shot from AR even if I'm not involved, shoot back and then they just kill me. Usually they leave me to bleed out and die but this time for some odd reason they decided to arrest me, if fact it was the very guy that I shot. That's one of the most ridiculous parts about it. I kill an officer, yet he is perfectly able to arrest me straight afterwards. It's boring. No fun. AR are just like a huge gang. Just a bunch of fraggers

Ya lads, Huge gang like TCK. Watch out when these guys are about, Nutty Geezers ive heard.

SORT YOUR CAPS LOCK OUT

I THINK IT IS STUCK ON

Something that would be more constructive for the entire community, would be to specifically report individual officers who seem to be frag hungry or behaving too harshly in game. Be respectful in your report and it will get heard out.

A post like this isn't going to help better the community, and no action will be taken to help your cause. 

All I have seen from Armed Response is how they murder people for fun and I've simply had enough of it. They shoot people and leave them to die. It's ridiculous.

Well I don't really know what AR are meant to do and most of the time 99.9% of the time rebels will start the gunfight, AR doesn't "murder for fun" they instead assist cops in gunfights with rebels. Why should cops have to stay by rebels when they are down you shot at them or potentially killed one or two. Try not to die and stay in cover. Personally, it's not very fun staying with a dead person, usually for a long time, just because the media won't come.

why do cops still get to arrest the rebel if they trade with the cops when shooting? That is simply unfair. Cops have a huge advantage on this server whether it's down to PCs with big guns or being able to cheat their way to arresting people. And not only that, why do cops get their gear for free? It leads them to not valuing their lives and just trying to get as many frags as possible. It is ridiculous and I've had more than enough to realise that unless you're in a huge gang like TCK, you don't stand a chance when the police bother you.

You might as well say; a cop watched someone rob a fuel station, committed just for the money, and do nothing? it makes no sense they committed a crime,illgeal rifle, and potenitataly murder. I'm confused about this to be honest, just because you "trade killed" you shouldn't be arrested. That is stupid. Have cops a huge advantage? Even though rebels can get stealth gear so we can't see you on a darter or thermals of a helicopter. Moreover, rebels can get the Hellcat which has thermals so people can scout for cops and easily kill them on top of this, which I already think shows rebels having more of an advantage, rebels are able to get 7.62`s compared to police were at the minute only AR are able to get one,This is one per patrol if it isn't a operation. NCA get 6.5`s and there not always NCA patrols on leaving normal cops ranging from CSO-DI and their weaponry consists of 5.56 and 6.5 at INS, I think. So rebels have higher caliber guns and stronger guns. PC`s aren't allowed "big guns" on an NCA patrol they can get MXC and I'm unsure what they can use on an AR partol. I'm pretty sure they can get a better gun with a CSI authorizing which I've never seen in my 7 months of police. If the police do "cheat" to arrest put a PCC up against them or talking to an admin if you feel like they have broken a rule. I don't really know why cops get gear for free, all I can think is that cops die a lot of times on a patrol, I don't know if this is just me or eveyone. I'm kinda repeating myself, however, PCC them if they don't value their life. Police on normal patrol won't even attempt to take guns of a large gang, or more rebels to cops.

I start getting shot from AR even if I'm not involved, shoot back and then they just kill me. Usually they leave me to bleed out and die but this time for some odd reason they decided to arrest me, if fact it was the very guy that I shot. That's one of the most ridiculous parts about it. I kill an officer, yet he is perfectly able to arrest me straight afterwards. It's boring. No fun. AR are just like a huge gang. Just a bunch of fraggers
I can happily bet money there is an active gunfight, which you know about, but you keep a gun on your back, I don't really know what you expect. I don't really know what a cop is meant to do, especially AR which their job is to assist in gunfights etc, they can only call the medics and if they are not on the cop might not feel like you should be revived due to killing officers. I don't know if this is true however you could get the bullet taken out and given morphine so you can't feel the pain so they can continue with what they are doing. I think is all depends on what the medic feels best for you. At the end of the day, this seems to be a rant because you are losing your gear from the police mainly over silly mistakes in guessing or even you complaining that you're losing your gear just because you are losing to the police.

-INS Smithy

@_smithy I am mad that I'm losing to the police because it is constant because you simply can't win against them. And as well, police getting involved in rebel gunfights is simply ridiculous. Turns into a moshpit which is totally unfair and that you can do nothing about.

1. The MK 20c is complete ass, like unless you actually use rubbers you don't get anywhere at long range, a MK20C will do nothing pass 400m unless you are @Ponty who can 360 no scope for days

2. Most people in cops at the rank of PC/SPC are not the best in combat, hence why the good combatants go to AR/NCA

3. don't break the law and i won't arrest you? 

4. Don't give someone an excuse to shoot you, keep your guns away and don't threaten an officer with a gun. 

5. the police as a whole don't go around frag hunting, i know this for a fact, some individuals like killing but they get taken out of the community and dealt with by the staff team

6. Cops get their gear free because ALL COPS get their gear free in real life?, you realise that the government pay for police equipement with the use of tax payers money. 

7. TCK deffinately don't stand a chance by any means XD

I will give you my honest opinion like i have been, it seems like you have not really put thought in to this post, you made it because you were upset about  a situation, nothing that you have said remotely represents the police, i know because i see the great RP in game with police and other factions such as the UNMC etc.

If you feel that you have been treated unlawfully please make a PCC here :

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/66-police-complaints-commission/

If a rule has been broken please report it here:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/65-report-a-player/

Also adding in the police is a force

the police has many members

you alone won't do anything to the police, mainly because we out number you massively.

My advice would be join a gang or make a gang

@Ziffy If the cops keep winning then you better get a stronger group, as in my eyes we are losing most situations!

1. The MK 20c is complete ass, like unless you actually use rubbers you don't get anywhere at long range, a MK20C will do nothing pass 400m unless you are @Ponty who can 360 no scope for days

2. Most people in cops at the rank of PC/SPC are not the best in combat, hence why the good combatants go to AR/NCA

3. don't break the law and i won't arrest you? 

4. Don't give someone an excuse to shoot you, keep your guns away and don't threaten an officer with a gun. 

5. the police as a whole don't go around frag hunting, i know this for a fact, some individuals like killing but they get taken out of the community and dealt with by the staff team

6. Cops get their gear free because ALL COPS get their gear free in real life?, you realise that the government pay for police equipement with the use of tax payers money. 

7. TCK deffinately don't stand a chance by any means XD

I will give you my honest opinion like i have been, it seems like you have not really put thought in to this post, you made it because you were upset about  a situation, nothing that you have said remotely represents the police, i know because i see the great RP in game with police and other factions such as the UNMC etc.

If you feel that you have been treated unlawfully please make a PCC here :

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/66-police-complaints-commission/

If a rule has been broken please report it here:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/65-report-a-player/
An answer to 3, this server is meant for fun and how is it possible that you can have fun without doing illegal things? Also, I understand you can RP with some cops, but most of them just want to win, and like I've said, the people who join NCA just want to get kills and ruin people's days. I don't understand how you can deny that. You get rubber bullets as well, another unfair factor to being a rebel.

An answer to 3, this server is meant for fun and how is it possible that you can have fun without doing illegal things? Also, I understand you can RP with some cops, but most of them just want to win, and like I've said, the people who join NCA just want to get kills and ruin people's days. I don't understand how you can deny that. You get rubber bullets as well, another unfair factor to being a rebel.
I fail to see your logic, this is a RP server that depicts some aspects of real life, 

If you get a gun and try to kill people, such as police officers, you will get shot, and either killed or arrested. It feels like you expect a free pass to do crime and feel like a crime lord but don't want the consequences of the aftermath, if you can't handle going up against the police go buy a zamak and do an apple run

I fail to see your logic, this is a RP server that depicts some aspects of real life, 

If you get a gun and try to kill people, such as police officers, you will get shot, and either killed or arrested. It feels like you expect a free pass to do crime and feel like a crime lord but don't want the consequences of the aftermath, if you can't handle going up against the police go buy a zamak and do an apple run
You really don't understand what I'm getting at. It is no where near similar to real life on this server and if you do things illegal, like fight other rebels, why do police have to get involved? It makes no sense

Because you are fighting? like do you not use common sense in game? if you shoot at someone regardless if it is police or rebel what do you think will happen? 

It's like you're saying "Why are police trying to arrest me for killing all the people"

You are complaining about police frag hunting yet you use an example of fighting rebels and police getting involved.

In simple terms, if you do something illegal you will be apprehended and you will either die or go to prison, as mentioned before if you dislike the consequences of doing something illegal, don't do it. You don't gt the best of both worlds 

Because you are fighting? like do you not use common sense in game? if you shoot at someone regardless if it is police or rebel what do you think will happen? 

It's like you're saying "Why are police trying to arrest me for killing all the people"

You are complaining about police frag hunting yet you use an example of fighting rebels and police getting involved.

In simple terms, if you do something illegal you will be apprehended and you will either die or go to prison, as mentioned before if you dislike the consequences of doing something illegal, don't do it. You don't gt the best of both worlds 
I was in a gunfight with rebels about 10 minutes ago when INS Steve ran up behind me and shouted put the gun down. I asked why and then he repeated the phrase and rubbered me at the same time

Then put the gun down? He is not going to negotiate with you, plead and beg you in the middle of a fire fight.

Put your weapon down, then speak to him after the situation, not during the situation. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back