What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - TacticalPanda (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TacticalPanda

A Panda Holding a Glock 18
Investor
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name

PC TacticalPanda [KV842]

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/77340-un-ban-appeal-tacticalpanda-01072017-denied/#comment-437498
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I think I was banned because of this rule,
'(1.1) Bullying is punished by a permanent ban without appeal.'
and possibly this aswell
'(1.6) The Staff Team may ban any member from the servers and community at any time if they are considered disruptive to the community or we have a valid reason to believe they are here to cause issues.'
I made another account, sent a rude message to someone, due to me being angry (Which does not mean what I did was ok), and then lied to staff () when they confronted me. I will not 'sugar-coat' what I did, and I will say, that I did something disgusting, and I deserved my punishment fully.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Many many different games (GTA 5, P3D, and lots more!)
And also getting a deeper voice :)

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because I miss all my friends here, and I felt like I have lost a part of me being banned here. This is because some of the funniest gaming moments have been here.

Why should we unban you ?

I think you should unban me because I have matured alot. I have used the time I've been banned to think about what I did, and think of how to control my anger. I think if you let me back, you would see that I am a different person, and not that immature little kid i was before. If i were to be unbanned, I wouldn't be as fully active as i was before (GCSEs, and some new changes to ICT apparently?), but I will still try to be active. I would accept any punishment/s if I was to be unbanned, and I would try my hardest to fulfill them.
Thank you for reading :)
Panda Fwend

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Without exception what you said to this guy was extremely rude, did you apologise to him yet?

Without exception what you said to this guy was extremely rude, did you apologise to him yet?
I did apologize yes, a day or two after doing it if i Recall. You can ask him if you don't believe me. And yes what I said was extremely rude, and disgusting. I was also very cowardly for lying in front of admins when confronted (, and someone else).

Firstly I'd like to know a little bit more of what you've been up to in the 6 months, as in all honesty people are usually eager to return to RPUK and make it known somehow. You seemed to just leave and take it on the chin, is this the case?

I have been playing alot of flight sims, playing GTA 5, playing PUBG, and some other games. I did take it on the chin, and left, i was a bit angry after having my unban overruled, but that was only temporary.

Very basic appeal I must say, especially for someone wanting to return after 6 months.

There is nothing in this appeal which makes me think "Oh he's changed, He really wants to return" All I can see from this appeal is the fact that it's been 6 months lets try appeal my ban and hope for the best. 

I highly recommend that If you want me to continue with this appeal process you give me more than a few sentences. 

I'll give you a hand;

• What have you learned from this?
  • What would you do differently? (how will you prevent this from reoccurring)
  • How can we trust you to be a productive community member again?
  • Have you even attempted to apologise to the person?
Permanent appeal's should have all these questions ready and answered, if yourself or others actually do want to return. I'd say no less than 250 words. 

Very basic appeal I must say, especially for someone wanting to return after 6 months.

There is nothing in this appeal which makes me think "Oh he's changed, He really wants to return" All I can see from this appeal is the fact that it's been 6 months lets try appeal my ban and hope for the best. 

I highly recommend that If you want me to continue with this appeal process you give me more than a few sentences. 

I'll give you a hand;

• What have you learned from this?
  • What would you do differently? (how will you prevent this from reoccurring)
  • How can we trust you to be a productive community member again?
  • Have you even attempted to apologise to the person?
Permanent appeal's should have all these questions ready and answered, if yourself or others actually do want to return. I'd say no less than 250 words. 
I have learned that I need to control my temper, and when someone tells me that they will sort something out, they will sort something out, and that I shouldn't have intervened myself.

I would of not done anything even close to what I disgustingly did, and however i would let Aiden (I think it was Aiden) deal with it like he said he would.

You can trust me to become a good member again because I was a good cop, and a good civilian in my year on RPUK. Sure, I made a stupid mistake on my first day on the server, I'm sure alot of people did, but I did try my best, and I was always a person who was friendly and open to talking/roleplaying with people.

I have attempted to apologize to this person, as I said below.

I did apologize yes, a day or two after doing it if i Recall. You can ask him if you don't believe me.
I also find writing hard if i don't know what to write, so thank you for giving me a hand. (I'm Dyspraxic (Not Dyslexic))

@TacticalPanda This was a silly thing to do what did you think was going to happen? We have trolls daily creating second accounts to abuse someone or post something only they can laugh at trying to impress "the lads"

I am glad you've apologized and I am pretty sure you will have learned from this mistake just by the time you have been off the community and the death of your "panda mobile" 

I am a little surprised you just took it on the chin, Embarrassed maybe?...  who knows welcome back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back