What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Operations HQ

IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME!

edit - true though, but it's a blue zone

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a blue zone for one, you're not really supposed to assault it at all? It's no harder to assault than the UNMC Prison is anyways

"It's a bluezone, you're not really supposed to assault at all"

So that begs the question... Why the fuck do bluezones exist? 🤔

So that begs the question... Why the fuck do bluezones exist?
1f914.png
That's a good point tbf if they aren't ever supposed to be attacked shouldn't they just be green? Just saying 😅

Our prison is a tiny little compound which is easy to attack, the police should know as we did destroy NCA when they tried to hold it... @CSI Joseph Tadworth 

Im not too bothered about you guys getting a op and amazing base like that just annoys that UNMC have been asking for months too get our new fob as our main base and still have nothing to show for it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a blue zone for one, you're not really supposed to assault it at all? It's no harder to assault than the UNMC Prison is anyways
this makes no sense , what has our prison and your new headquarters got in common , you would be better of comparing it to our fob which is our hq , a hq which is full of holes and falling apart , we put in planning permission for a new one a few months ago but havent heard back yet all of a sudden up pops a new police hq ,

maybe now youve got yours you could find some time to implement ours cheers 😀

Not sure how this is helpful nor constructive

I am not against having an operations base, seeing as AR and NCA HQ have been removed to take its place. My issue is that it has only one entrance. If I am not mistaken, everyone else has to go through a point where their base is considered too powerful or not, and one of the main criteria is entrances. Most if not all rebel base proposals with one entrance get denied, same with the UNMC. So why do the police get to be exempt from this rule? It is a blue zone, not a green zone, so it is possible for it to be attacked. Additionally, it had 2 entrances before, front and rear, whats wrong with that? It is already a very powerful position to hold, why then make it more powerful with limiting the amount of entrances?

Not sure how this is helpful nor constructive

I am not against having an operations base, seeing as AR and NCA HQ have been removed to take its place. My issue is that it has only one entrance. If I am not mistaken, everyone else has to go through a point where their base is considered too powerful or not, and one of the main criteria is entrances. Most if not all rebel base proposals with one entrance get denied, same with the UNMC. So why do the police get to be exempt from this rule? It is a blue zone, not a green zone, so it is possible for it to be attacked. Additionally, it had 2 entrances before, front and rear, whats wrong with that? It is already a very powerful position to hold, why then make it more powerful with limiting the amount of entrances?
Swear your FOB has 1 entrance.

And blue zones are not supposed to be attacked

So that begs the question... Why the fuck do bluezones exist?
1f914.png
  1. I'm not staff, I don't make the rules, bring this up in a community meeting to them if you want an answer.
  2. Because it's a roleplay server and bluezones are made to be areas where roleplay can take place uninterrupted, especially by gunfights.

hasn't that HQ been there for ages, just only recently made a bluezone?

I remember going into a few months ago?

don't see why people are bringing up like FOB's when it's not like this place was just built

Why does some random hq exclusive to police have more content in it then Kavala(in models)?

FOB doesn't really have one entrance when considering you can literally walk between most of the H barriers.
Why have differences between blue zones and green zones if neither are supposed to be attacked?

It may have one main entrance but its a wide open compound with server spots in the sand bags you can go through, one DMT tower, a deerstand and a few small room things. Outside of the compound it has a couple of big hills able to snipe the Tower and deerstand then a smaller open area with a deerstand and a NPC Bunker next to it that overlooks the compound. Also the main reason its a blue zone is because it can be attacked and if you weren't supposed to so that then its a green zone. Not many times to people get given permission but it is possible.

Still confused as to why the fuck you can have a base with one entrance because "It's a bluezone which isn't meant to be attacked" so why is it Fort Knox if no one is going to attack it, surely you don't need to defend it?

Back