What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Cant Enable mic on TS - Sorted!

Louie Austino

Supreme Tea Addict and Perfectionist
Right hopefully someone knows what to do here, I've had TS for ages now and never encountered this issue before .I opened TS a couple of days ago and my mic was Disabled. Now I've googled the issue followed the steps, uninstalled TS re downloaded it but nothing, tried in 3 different mics non work. but they do with other stuff like steam calls etc. Any ideas!!?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to self -> Capture profile and select it. You can change the default capture profile in bookmarks.

is your desired mic set as the audio capture device in TS?

Right hopefully someone knows what to do here, I've had TS for ages now and never encountered this issue before .I opened TS a couple of days ago and my mic was Disabled. Now I've googled the issue followed the steps, uninstalled TS re downloaded it but nothing, tried in 3 different mics non work. but they do with other stuff like steam calls etc. Any ideas!!?!?!?

At the top it should say 'Tools', click on it and then at the very bottom of the list there is 'options'. Then a window will pop up which will have many different boxes, click on 'capture'. Then there should be 2 options - 'Capture mode' and 'Capture device'. Try tweaking around with the capture device and try to select the correct one. Once you have found the correct one then just click on 'apply' and 'ok'. 

Back