What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

VOTE FOR ME!

ShadowDirector

[President] Johnathan Jones
Staff Team
Greetings

I am ShadowDirector... I would like to say. If you VOTE for me. I will make sure the crime rate in Kavala goes down. Dramatically. I will also make sure that the rent for your homes all around altis is dropped. I will try my very hardest to do this as mayor. I will try make things more affordable for the regular person. And the working people. Pay less tax. money given to our ARAC and TAXI drivers as well as our delivery men. VOTE for me and lets make a change together. As a nation. Lets change ALTIS for THE GREATER GOOD OF THE PEOPLE!

Okay, and how will you do all this? 

How will you 'make sure that the crime rate in Kavala goes down'. And why only crime in Kavala, think about all of those people doing diamonds who get robbed 

I am going to attempt to shut down drug operations in Kavala. Make sure the POLICE units are patrolling all areas of the town. NOT just kavala central. And it goes for the rest of the towns. I hope to get POLICE units to patrol everywhere including Pygros. 

For me to cut down the price on rent I must look at the income of  the average working person. Once I have done that I will then speak to the government in the hopes of cutting down the rent so you have more money to provide for your family's.

I see we have many homeless on our streets also. I will be speaking to the local councils of all city's and towns to see if it is possible to help them refurbish the abandoned homes. I will be funding that directly from the mayors protection fund. 

I will look into refurbishing the local parks for the children as well. They are generally unsafe and can not be used in the current state they are in. (Kavala Park)

Wait you shut down drugs in kavala if so theres no way i will vote for you

Back