What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Server kicks

Jayray Holder

Commissar
Hello everyone ill start this off as short and as sweet as possible.

We can all agree that this is an amazing community with good role players, a hard working staff team and great developers. 

But as a roleplay community how can we role play when there is an average of 1 kick every 30 minutes. I personally have been trying to do Iron runs but end up getting constantly mass kicked and losing countless amounts of money and valuable role play experiences.

I would like the ask this question

Is fixing the mass kicks a main priority of the development team at the momental,  and do we have an estimated time of when this will be fixed ?

Thank for reading , this is no way a dig at anyone, I massively appreciate the work put in to this community but the mass kicks are becoming an inconvenience for everyone,  I'm sure including the Dev team too

Sorry for any spelling mistakes I am on my phone **

Is fixing the mass kicks a main priority of the development team at the momental,  and do we have an estimated time of when this will be fixed ?
Yes, it is a main priority, no, there is no estimated time. Bohemia Interactive is trying to test to see if they can find an issue, as far as we know it is an issue with the base game and not our server specifically, since many German servers are also having these issues.

Yes, it is a main priority, no, there is no estimated time. Bohemia Interactive is trying to test to see if they can find an issue, as far as we know it is an issue with the base game and not our server specifically, since many German servers are also having these issues.
Oh thats fair enough, thanks for the lightening fast responce

@Jayray Holder many servers are experiencing mass BE kicks, even some who haven't got involved with this feedback ticket - https://feedback.bistudio.com/T124802

Yesterday BIS finally confirmed this after I found myself resorting to a little old fashioned pushy tweeting.

However IMO it's not enough, someone from their QA should be using a live server that has our amount of traffic to reproduce, We as always are willing to get on board and allow them access but until after today's release and any hotfixes it requires I do not believe there treating it as a priority. 

What can you do or other Roleplayers from the community.... Have some patience as we await the fix, We have tried multiple things and a lot of stuff has been rewritten by our dev team

Right now we feel we have exhausted all avenues just like other community's we have spoken to and hope BIS take the situation seriously soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jayray Holder many servers are experiencing mass BE kicks, even some who haven't got involved with this feedback ticket - https://feedback.bistudio.com/T124802

Yesterday BIS finally confirmed this after I found myself resorting to a little old fashioned pushy tweeting.

However IMO it's not enough, someone from their QA should be using a live server that has our amount of traffic to reproduce, We as always are willing to get on board and allow them access but until after today's release and any hotfixes it requires I do not believe there treating it as a priority. 

What can you do or other Roleplayers from the community.... Have some patience as we await the fix, We have tried multiple things and a lot of stuff has been rewritten by our dev team

Right now we feel we have exhausted all avenues just like other community's we have spoken to and hope BIS take the situation seriously soon.
I completely understand. As previously mentioned this is not an issue from our side, so no blame is put there. Hopefully they make it a priority within the next month

Am I right that it is mostly Roleplay servers who are experiencing these mads kicks? Since they usually have more traffic going on than a KOTH server for example. 

If so it might be down to the whole attitude BIS have towards the Life communities that they don't make it a higher priotity to fix the issue.

(For anyone who does not know what I mean: BIS likes to pretend that the whole Life communities don't exist since it has nothing to do with milsim, which is what they made the game for.)

@CMO Joel Denning I disagree, their mood changed during 2016 and when we were experiencing server crashes 3 of their devs were in daily contact with us to get it resolved.

KOTH, Wasteland, and Life servers have all experienced this issue, We have evidence of it first starting for us in October 2016, A big Arma update happened before it as well as our big mission changes, so it took until the end of 2016 before we realized we weren't alone and started to exhausting things that might be causing it.

We await in hope but will continue to contact BIS to keep updated.

@CMO Joel Denning I disagree, their mood changed during 2016 and when we were experiencing server crashes 3 of their devs were in daily contact with us to get it resolved.

KOTH, Wasteland, and Life servers have all experienced this issue, We have evidence of it first starting for us in October 2016, A big Arma update happened before it as well as our big mission changes, so it took until the end of 2016 before we realized we weren't alone and started to exhausting things that might be causing it.

We await in hope but will continue to contact BIS to keep updated.
Good to hear that they changed their attitude! After all the Life communities make a big part of their player base and therefore income from the game.

Back