What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Declan and yak married <3

Sir Declan

Me and the love of my life @Yak are finally together.​

A few days ago me and yak got married and it was a in the moment kind of thing so we didn't get to invite any of out friends or have it in a actual church.​

We will be throwing a party in kavala church in the near future for everyone to come and spend time with us. Since we didn't invite anyone to the wedding, the party will be a chance for us to spend time with out friends and family ( p.s bring gifts in the form of guns, drugs and money )​

The party will be casual dress wear, so nobody coming looking like a dirty rebel or coming in work uniform.

Guns will not be able to be brought into the party but if you are bringing one as a gift then there will be a section at the front were you will be able to store them, also the same with drugs. Money will be handed to myself or my beautiful man Yak.

​

1200.jpg ​

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

this is fake!!!! i have been stalking declan and i know that he has a crazy german girlfriend.... and i definitly dont have her on snapchat!

Back