What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Kattana/AMW

Kattana

Hello everyone im Kattana i have been in this community since January and i have enjoyed my time here , i know there has been alot of complainings about my gang and myself but me as an old member of AMW ill do my best to work on the gang and fix the reputation we already started making gang rules and warning people that are part of AMW we have so many new members that joined recently this past 2 months , we are a gang that always give people chances and someone to play with but this seems like is giving us some bad reputation but everyone and everything can change , i would like to apologize in the name of the AMW to everyone that we have been rude to and i would love to thank @Oliver V2 who gave me a warning on the day i got back on the server when my RP was pure shit! But it didnt take to long and i got banned on my own stupidity because all i did is go around and try to cause gunfights it was my fault that i didn't update myself with the rules on the server when i came back. Please dont take this like im getting attention to get unbanned no thats not the point , my point is to apologize to people like @TCK Matt @Oliver V2 for what i did that day , thats all from me and i hope there will be no problems like this in the future 

Kattana.

Back