What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Story of a hero

Toma

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
   It all began with a verry ambitious idea:

It was a nice Friday when I realized that it wold be much more funner if I wold play DayZ with some people. I got up to the forums and posted an announcement that invites every friendly player in a Discord server made by me.

People started joining, and in time we managed to make ranks, rules and even an armory that everyone can use after they reach a certain rank.

The Story:

I was with 4 of my most trusted members of my newly created clan, we where near Tisy military base when we heard multiple shots, from an SKS and an M4 we instantly thought that was a shootout between 2 guys, a bandit and a survivor. We decided to help the survivor and have some "fun" with the bandit. When we got near NW Airfield I spoted a group of 5 guys and 2 dead bodies in front of the hangars, we sneaked behind the group and took a look to the bodies, they where some poor guys with paramedic clothes and both with school bags and one of them had an SKS.

When we realized who where the bad guys we started advancing to the last known location of the bandits, (at the moment I had just found my trustworthy M4 and I was so excited and I didn't want to lose it in a stupid way) and then we heard some other shots, another survivor thar had only a pistol, we tried to signal him to come to us but he got shot in the head as he was running in our direction, so we kept following the guys until we saw on a hill some guys staying near a camp fire at the side of a forest. We said to each other that we had to save those guys so we quickly sneaked behind them away from the bandits eyes and we told them why they should stick with us for a while. We headed back to the NW and then we realized that the bandits have sent a scout (same armband, verrt lightly  geared and no weapon, only binoculars, in the general diresxtion of the bad guys) so we decided to start this long awaited gun fight, I took a shot and killed the scout and after 2-3 minutes the friends showed up. A nasty gunfight started, right before we started to take havy fire I killed another guy and my friends also killed 2 others. We where all good with ammo and medical supplies. But then as I looked around I saw a guy in one of the sniper towers, he started shooting and I asked my friend to pop a smoke, when the smoke builded up I took some desperate shots at the guy and somehow I killed him. I started to feel that we are not getting away from this so I said that I will open the door (we where in a prison) and I will pop another smoke for my mates to escape as I was providing cover fire. But our plan got rekt by the 2 survivors that we saved and until now they stayedwith us. They had run out before the snoke to mount and the enemy already knew about what we are going to try. When the guys "escaped" they got killed by anothef sniper. We knew that we can only wait for them to try to breach the building, we stayed there for 30 mins when 3 of my friends decided that they should get out and fight, the bandits were at the door waiting and they killed Jimmy, Alpha and Bulldog I was so mad that I took advantage of the enemy's adrenaline and killed the sniper that where supporting the guys who were starting to enter the building, then my other friend pulled the pin from a frag and trew it down the stairs. BOOM and then a verry crappie silence was killing me so ai said FUCK IT and I jumped down to the ground floor. The guys where dead, all of them. We then took a brake but before I took this nice photo. And then fucking server restart... all bodies gone... all gear everything.

We are not giving up on our way of playing and that is the friendly way.

Sorry for writing mistakes. I suck at english. XD

(I was the guy on the left)

221100_screenshots_20170617113803_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back