What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Can I sell In game money for Real Money?

(2.9) Trading - Roleplay UK does not condone any sort of real life to ingame trading or vice versa. This is due to the fact that we do not want to be looking like a commercial entity, or any of our members for that case. You are free to donate on behalf of a member as an act of kindness, but not in return for an item. Bad Example: “Whoever wants donator send me 2 million in cash.” Exception: “I am having a cross Altis race, winner will receive a free donator package for one month!” (Please authorise with a staff member if you wish to do this, or we may see it as a breach of this rule (2.9).).  

Hope this clears it up.

(2.9) Trading - Roleplay UK does not condone any sort of real life to ingame trading or vice versa. This is due to the fact that we do not want to be looking like a commercial entity, or any of our members for that case. You are free to donate on behalf of a member as an act of kindness, but not in return for an item. Bad Example: “Whoever wants donator send me 2 million in cash.” Exception: “I am having a cross Altis race, winner will receive a free donator package for one month!” (Please authorise with a staff member if you wish to do this, or we may see it as a breach of this rule (2.9).).

so No.

Back