What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

NPAS - How not to land, but how to save it.

Cops asking for backup on sever 2 for a gunfight, should I be surprised?
In actual fact, we went on server to for more of the RP, but most of the time we just get into gunfights as people seem to act different on server 2 than server 1.

Whoever it was did mention they were already in the process of logging in when somebody come to them to assist. It would only be against the rules if the log on was solely for the purpose of attending this, and the response appears to have been in humour. Not that it is a good idea to say it still, but nothing strictly against the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me be like: what a fat save.

Others be like: *opens the rulebook* let us see how many rules they broke...

So I should ban Dean Cain here yes?
Please don't :(

I asked for back-up using just server 2 whispers, guy who I asked backup from was the only other unit on the server, I wasn't aware he wasn't actually connected to the server. Wasn't asking him to log-on to help the gunfight, he was already in the process of logging on when the gunfight started.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't :(

I asked for back-up using just server 2 whispers, guy who I asked backup from was the only other unit on the server, I wasn't aware he wasn't actually connected to the server.
Yeah we know it's a stupid mistake and sorry for actually putting it in the vid I didn't actually know it was in the vid. was to busy focusing on flying.

Yeah we know it's a stupid mistake and sorry for actually putting it in the vid I didn't actually know it was in the vid. was to busy focusing on flying.
You wouldnt be bothered about it if it was an innocent comment........

You wouldnt be bothered about it if it was an innocent comment........
I was bothered about it when I got a message saying that a thing that was said in the video that wasn't supposed to be said. This was at a point that everyone was going on about it - I had no intention for that to be in the video as, like I said didn't know it was in the video as I was so focused on the landing. It shouldn't of been said I can agree to that. I believe they were being stupid and it was a mistake.

I was bothered about it when I got a message saying that a thing that was said in the video that wasn't supposed to be said. This was at a point that everyone was going on about it - I had no intention for that to be in the video as, like I said didn't know it was in the video as I was so focused on the landing. It shouldn't of been said I can agree to that. I believe they were being stupid and it was a mistake.
Yes it was a mistake. Who was the person who was logging in?

Back