What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Regarding the recent attacks on our people

RobA

Banned
 ​

8PZGwBi.png

​

8Kc9dfX.png

​

Regarding the Recent Attacks

Gentlemen,

I am working around the clock to identify the man who has committed this treacherous act. I would like to take this time to thank our excellent officers of the law and my personal protection team, who worked tirelessly to ensure my safety but also the ethical treatment of those who were affected by the attack and the immediate evacuation that followed. 

Must it be known to the people who seek to harm our nation - you make no effect. You accomplish nothing but strengthen the people you want to defeat and increase security all over the Island. Your petty attempts at harming us are laughed at, and your goals of harming our people go unnoticed. No community is as strong as the Altis one - you will not win, you will be defeated. 

I have given a press conference that will be available to view on Altis News soon for all those looking for more information on the event.

What happened today is a tragedy and we will succeed in beating them. 

I am personally giving £50,000 to anyone affected in a negative light by the attack. 

Thank you,

Mayor Rob.

"I am personally giving £50,000 to anyone affected in a negative light by the attack. 

did you know you could be owed thousands in compensation with a free ppi check 

You are a dictaroe!!!! You will full under your own weight you war monerger!!! 

You dont wont, expect the unexpected. 

Back