What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Level up fast as a civ

Conza

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
To all you new members of the community who are looking to get skills quickly and legitimately I recommend you do cider before anything else for a while.

Yes the payout may not be that much but it is a quick and 99.9% safe most of the time.

So if you want those level gains I highly suggest you do cider, that goes for anyone who needs levels too of course, even the ones who have respec their skills because they want a change.

I hope this helps you all.

M

Last edited by a moderator:
Or just legit pick salt remove it from your inventory pick salt again untill u have it :=)

If you use it to get levels like I said then no.
what do you mean ? what you're saying makes no sense. If you just mine copper/salt/whatever and then remove it from your inventory it's way faster for getting xp than doing cider because you don t have to drive around at all.. you just stay in one place

you could just do salt, you can either drop it when you have a full inventory or do the run, i think you get 300-400K in hemmt box. You could level up so fast.

you could just do salt, you can either drop it when you have a full inventory or do the run, i think you get 300-400K in hemmt box. You could level up so fast.
i think you actually get 1,2 mil+ for a full box

Last edited by a moderator:
Back