What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Recording software.

Hiitsfreddie

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
What does everyone use to record stuff i.e. Rdm vdm metagamming and stuff like that thanks in advanced :D

Plays.tv is very good I personally recommend that since it's working on me great while I have crappy computer.
Also Nvidia Shadowplay is very good you can capture previous gameplay after pressing a key

Long story short there's also OBS but go to youtube look for some previews for those softwares and try them by yourself which suites you the best!

Plays.tv is very good I personally recommend that since it's working on me great while I have crappy computer.
Also Nvidia Shadowplay is very good you can capture previous gameplay after pressing a key

Long story short there's also OBS but go to youtube look for some previews for those softwares and try them by yourself which suites you the best!
Thx 

NVIDIA = ShadowPlay

AMD = Radeon Live

Other = PlaysTV, OBS

make sure your graphics card supports the built in recording software first!

Back