What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Both CTRL keys not working windows 10.

Kattana

Hello everyone im having this problem with my keyboard for 4 days now , ive tried multiple keyboards and its not fixing it both CTRL keys not working did anyone had the same problem as me if you could help me i would really appreciate it :p 

Hello everyone im having this problem with my keyboard for 4 days now , ive tried multiple keyboards and its not fixing it both CTRL keys not working did anyone had the same problem as me if you could help me i would really appreciate it :p 
doesnt work when doing what? Can you use them to copy and paste outside of any games using ctrl+c and ctrl+c ?

If it's in arma - depending what you want to do depends on the ctrl key. i.e. opening your GPS is RightCtrl+M, left control wont open it (afaik)

@Zeito mate sorry about late response and i still have the same problem even tho i got a new keyboard i tried to change drivers for it but its still the same :( 

@Zeito mate sorry about late response and i still have the same problem even tho i got a new keyboard i tried to change drivers for it but its still the same :( 

doesnt work when doing what? Can you use them to copy and paste outside of any games using ctrl+c and ctrl+c ?

If it's in arma - depending what you want to do depends on the ctrl key. i.e. opening your GPS is RightCtrl+M, left control wont open it (afaik)

Its not the game , the PC itself has a Windows 10 hardware problem that disables both CTRL keys , ive tried many solutions none of them works i might change back to Win8 soon if it keeps doing like this...

Back