What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Solved

Jasonnn

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ɴᴄᴀ
Investor
Lifetime Donator
A couple of months ago I posted on here about my computer not turning on and all the fans are moving and such well now I have fixed that and the computer turns on... but there is another issue when I start up the computer (Just bought a new Gigabyte motherboard) it brings me to a startup repair thing where I'm guessing it fixes all my files and such. It had completed and I though all was going to be dandy and I could start playing again... no it starts up windows-Bluescreens for one second and starts again going back to the startup repair. Now my question is: Do I need to sort out some of the bios settings or completely reset the computer to get it working and if so how?. 

I don't know the complete specs but here are some: 

Motherboard: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 

CPU: AMD FX 8320

GPU: Nvidia GTX 660 

Thanks, 

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zeito

DmT if I knew how to do that I would... 

Check things like SATa operation in your mobo, if your previous mobo was set to RAID/AHCI, and the new mobo doesnt have the same setting (even if not using raid) it will not boot, and will bluescreen almost immediately at boot.

Thanks for the help guys, i decided to wipe the PC as there was alot of shit on it and most likely viruses and such. Re downloading Arma 3 as we speak. Is gonna take 34 hours lol. One more question: I tried re-installing the Nvidia drives onto the PC but apparently it is not compatable... does this mean ill have to get a new graphics card?! 

Thanks for the help guys, i decided to wipe the PC as there was alot of shit on it and most likely viruses and such. Re downloading Arma 3 as we speak. Is gonna take 34 hours lol. One more question: I tried re-installing the Nvidia drives onto the PC but apparently it is not compatable... does this mean ill have to get a new graphics card?! 
shouldn't be any problem with it unless your gpu in ancient? What model do you have.

That's kinda fixed as well @Zeito but it just blew up in my face so I'm back to square one.... 

Back