What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Hostage situation

Jim87878

8 hostages, wanted to RP and get 400k (50 each) would only settle for 250k. Sadly the 8 men were put down then there was a mass kick. What is the going rate for hostages like this. We wanted a mil originally and next time might take ten. We talk to the hostages and have about 10 snipers in positions surely 150k on zip ties for the 10 hostages 1 mil is acceptable? Was a funny situation but would like someones input on why police offer so low sometimes for civs. We got a mil once for an SI. (Sorry its a photo, was sending it to a gang member i know irl).

IMG_0078.JPG

It totally depends on the situation how much anyone is willing to pay for life of civs. I believe reason for not getting money off from hostages that easily would be that everyone would take hostages for easy money all the time.

screenshot-ubuntu-print-screen-featured.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

well officers are a higher priority to get back save as they are college's or maby friends thats why you get more money for a officer as for a civ i think that the max i would give you if 300 but not more 

cops never value hostages lives mate, wouldnt take them, u get barely any money and always get screwed over.

Usually tho 50K for a civ life should be a reasonable demand, but u probably wouldnt even get that for a CC now. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Never get screwed over ;). Can understand everyone would be being taken hostage so thats why they are such low value. But at 10 with the high chance of the cop force being wiped out. If RP'd right id think a mil would suffice.

Back