What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

bobmarley for Mayor

Professor bobmarley

Forced Fed Marmite by WhoisDan
Greetings it is I former Mayor bobmarley/Bob Soprano, I have been back in Altis for a while now after I had to leave in August last year due to needing to go to America to have an operation on my knee as I could no longer cope with the pain that it gave me, and the NHS were unable to operate due to lack of funds. Now that I found my former party members and bodyguards I would like to run for Mayor, as I would like to serve the members of the community once again, and not to mention I missed my personal vehicle. So if you want a more Liberal candidate than the Conservatives then maybe I am your man.

These are the current changes I would try implement during my reign as Mayor:

- Marijuana otherwise known as weed shall be legal for personal use ONLY, drug trafficking or intent supply shall remain illegal. If someone does have sufficient amount of marijuana and claims it is for personal use they must prove this by sharing the weed with the police officers that stop them, to share the peace and love.

I look forward to the debates I will be having with my opponent @RobA in Kavala Square, may the best man win. If I am not victorious maybe all I can hope for is that the current Mayor gets "whacked by natural causes" or that he finds that he is allergic to Rabbits (@igobonkers) like what happened to the former boyfriend of my oldest daughter...

Last edited by a moderator:
Full support and anyone who runs against bob will *cough* *cough* disappear

You are a wise man and fit for the job, goodluck old friend

God speed!

giphy.gif

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Edit: I am going to throw every single Commie I find out of a helicopter. 

FREE ORCA RIDES FOR COMMIES

23 minutes ago, RobA said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
you can have my black orca ;)

I will support you however you need to fund our NHS as currently we are gold mining under the hospitals to find our funds! We will give you free medical care for life if you fund us, after all you will be paying for the service! :) Oh wait, we provide free treatment anyway xD

Making weed legal for personal use will be a bad way to go about it if weed is legal for personal use everyone will use that reason when being stopped by cops lets be honest. Thats just my opinion. Even if it is a box truck that is not full and they are going to sell it they will still claim it is for personal use. If they have 1 or 2 weed then yes i would believe them but if they have 15+ and they say it is for personal use then no i would find it hard believing that. Which making weed legal can also cause more accidents on the road as it encourages more people to smoke weed which can lead to them driving while high on weed.

Back