What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Never been robbed, secure house

Palm

I have quite a secure house that I don't really need.
It is the first house that I bought when I got here (Got it for quite a long time now), and it has never been robbed.
On top of that it's really good to defend as well, so if it does get found and robbed, you are most likely going to win from the robbers and keep your goodies.
It has three property upgrades already installed, which is lvl 1 and lvl 2 upgrade and the alarm system.
I'm looking to only get the money that I spent on the property upgrades, and extra is always welcome.

I will not show a picture of it as this is only for people who want a secure house, showing a picture is taking that away.
Maybe a transfer of money could change my mind but i'm still deciding on how much :p

Anyways, if you have interest, send me a dm or post it here, whatever you prefer!

Doesn't make sense, so you're making us buy a house blindly? At-least tell us what it's close to.
Because it allows people who want a secure house, to not have the house they've bought have the picture on the forums.

Nonetheless I will update it pretty soon probs with pictures and more info

Back