We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

If you find any issues with the new theme, please submit a bug report

Anton_B    3
  • Name of soldier(s) involved (Please give their name, rank if known): (Sgt.) Ross [UNMC] (not sure of rank)
  • Time, Date & Location of Incident: Approximately at 1 or 2 pm UTC+1
  • Describe the incident in detail: Ok first of im not sure if this is a crime but nontheless i'll tell you about it. So me and my friends (2 people besides me) were heading down to the rebel outpost because we wanted to see what was happening down there. We arrived and walked up to the trade station inside of the main building and when we stood there with roughfly 500000£ (wich we had just spent some time getting) this sgt. Ross walks in and start shooting us and killing us. While this was happening everytime he killed someone he said "You were gonna kill me" and he constantly said it for every kill. And while this was going on his mate said in the backround that what Ross was doing was unfair.

• We were in a redzone so i believe that he was allowed to shoot ud but stealing 500000£ pounds from us was a real setback. 
  • Like 3

Kech    752

We don't have anyone named SGT. Ross?

Please provide some level of real evidence within 24 hours otherwise this case will be closed.

Also you are in a redzone, what did you think was going to happen?

• Like 5

Kech    752

Case closed.

Plenty of time for evidence to be provided.

• Like 4