What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Lost Weapon Convy UNMC Server Event

Mecidon

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Lost Weapon Convoy UNMC Server Event

Brief:

A weapons smuggler's convoy on their way to sell their stock to the local Rebel Outpost got blown off course when their intentions and position was sold out to police, and due to the open comms (and the big mouths) of the local police force the information of the convoy was leaked out to local citizens and bounty hunters who may have an interest in the weapons and goods.

The convoy was last seen chased out of Queensland territory and through a gap in the UNMC border, where can this valuable convoy be?

Execution:

After the 8 pm restart on saturday, July 8th, the convoy will be driving around within UNMC territory, several of the vehicles are loaded with low- high tier weapons, some are not, can you get your hands on any of it? Or are you not capable of being the first to grab the loot over your fellow islanders or get by UNMC personnel aware of the trigger happy civlians and their intentions.

Good luck and happy hunting,

SgtM. Mecidon

Maj. Icarus

This event will take place after the start of the 8 o'clock restart on Saturday (July 8th) EDIT: Server 1 is the planned server!

Hope to see as many people as possible going for the loot to gain!

595e8cda86865-107410_20170706211653_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This event will take place after the start of the 8 o'clock restart on Saturday (July 8th)
Great initiative! Would love to see more like this gents.

Question: Will the event take place on both servers? If not, please include which server you are planning on executing this on.

Great initiative! Would love to see more like this gents.

Question: Will the event take place on both servers? If not, please include which server you are planning on executing this on.
Ah, good spot! Server 1 is the planned one :)

aahh this makes my belly button tinkle, Id like to join but I dont really have any manpower to even compete with other gangs :(

aahh this makes my belly button tinkle, Id like to join but I dont really have any manpower to even compete with other gangs :(
Don't be sad! I'm sure If you ask around then People could take you in! Ask the psychos or Blackwatch, they're both a friendly bunch, or just try your luck to ninja a truck and hope it's One Of the ones with Good loot!

Ahh glad were a friendly bunch @Mecidon - Psychos are recruiting find us on teamspeak @Riku. I will defiantly be trying to get my hand on thes convoy. Need some free gear XD

Last edited by a moderator:
@Riku who said you need manpower? Maybe you can sneak a truck or negotiate a way out and cheat a truck out of a group? Talking and messing about would be fun anyways so who cares? Jump in with some friends or alone and go have a fuckin blast!

Try to get the guns Boizzz! we will defend it with our lifes! Good luck to you all! ;P

Sounds like it's gonna be chaos ;D Gl everyone!

Back