What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Want to sell your home?

Conza

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Dear Sir/Madam,

Sorry for the direct approach but I noticed that the property market on Altis is increasingly growing. With my expertise I can find you a genuine buyer who is actively looking in your area, at the right price and in no time. I offer a wide range of advice from the moment of the valuation to handing over the keys to the new homeowner, I work on a strictly no sale no fee obligation because I am that certain I can sell your house. I have great knowledge of the Island and can pick out the smallest of details in your property, to ensure that you find a buyer for your home who loves it as much as you do. Whether they are first time buyers, cash buyers or even investors I am sure your property is for them, I pick only the best buyers for my clients who have proof of funds and will not pull out at the last moment.

I offer a free floor plan and EPC for all properties.

Arrange for a free no obligation valuation to find out how much your home is worth.

Agency Fees:

I charge 10% commission on the completion of your property.

Why go through all of the stress of selling your property when you can get an agent to do it for you, message me today!

Back