What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

dont fuck with hobo no more

You gave him a countdown and then used a homophobic slur in the video... That seems like a hobo to me.

Edit: Countup would be more specific.

Last edited by a moderator:
Countdowns isn't allowed...

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

I wish I ha the recordings of this before I started the countdown:) That would of explained it.

Sadly this player broke roleplay so many times by not knowing how to put his hands up. I gave him the note about how to do it.. Started from there really

Edit: Thanks for helping me though. I just found recordings on my desktop of it. I mean if there is a problem I can go speak to an admin about it to morrow. But the fact that the other player broke the roleplayung by saying it was a year since he'd been in the server and asked me how to put his hands up by just staying there got me to react that way :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I ha the recordings of this before I started the countdown:) That would of explained it.

Sadly this player broke roleplay so many times by not knowing how to put his hands up. I gave him the note about how to do it.. Started from there really

Edit: Thanks for helping me though. I just found recordings on my desktop of it. I mean if there is a problem I can go speak to an admin about it to morrow. But the fact that the other player broke the roleplayung by saying it was a year since he'd been in the server and asked me how to put his hands up by just staying there got me to react that way :)
Just because somebody else isn't following the rules doesn't justify you to break them aswell - that is why there is Staff around here that deal with those sort of things, if its critical you can simply send them a message in-game saying whats the issue and then they will deal with it.

Just saying this so you won't get in trouble in the future!

Back