What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Is this good RDM ?

m3ntal

Ok, having a laugh with these guys who knocked me out, all cool great laugh, then this random guy jumps out of his vehicle and shoots me ??? WTF....3rd day on the Server, 90% of these guys and girls are totally awesome, met some real cool people, but there are a few ie Frank Williams is just killing it!!!! If he joked with me, or even spoke to engage in some banter I'd be cool, but come on is this really the impression you want to give noobs.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

m3ntal

If you are having an issue this is not the places to post, if you want to report him you go to the report a player ect, and otherwise I guess general chat would be the best for these kinda stuff

Can't really give you a good answer because your footage is too short however if you do feel like something is unjust and is a rule break try contacting the player through Teamspeak/Forums/In-Game Messaging System through //" and if you can't resolve it finally take it to the forums. But the length of the video wouldn't be good enough for a report, much longer video is required 3-5 minutes to understand the context of the situation.

The situation is sorted, we are both friends now, communication is they key obviously here to all these situations, well maybe not all but 99% after speaking with this guy 1 on 1 he's actually a great person. I would certainly suggest to anyone in my humble novice opinion to go on teamspeak and just chat, try and get to know each other a little and understand where both parties are coming from. In a way I'm kind of pleased this happened as this just introduced me to another great guy on this server. I've only been here a few days and I'm hooked, the community here is pretty awesome, there are a few guys I'm guessing that come on from other servers and just screw around, but that's the case on all servers. I'm starting to settle in more each day on the island, working things out, the general mechanics of the different organisations etc. Awesome!!!!!

This is a great RP community, but with every community you have the good players, and the bad players, and the bad players are usually sorted by admins 

Back