What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Apex content needs to be labeled

PugsNotDrugs99

I think 'Apex' labels should be added to all purchasable items that require the Apex DLC. Having just spent £375,000 on a brand new plane, only to run up to it with excitement and see the little blue bastard that is the Apex required button. I would not have bought this plane had I known I needed to spend £25 on a DLC I don't really want. Yes, I could have looked up exactly which items require Apex, but I was excited to see that I could afford the plane and assumed that such a simple little civilian plane was part of the standard game. This is more relevant for weapons and armour as there are so many varieties. Looking up the entire contents of Apex every time I want to try a new gun would be ridiculous and so a simple label next to any items requiring Apex would be great, perhaps saving others the immense frustration of wasting as much money as I did. 

Thanks,

Pugs

Pretty sure apex is on sale right now for like 15 euro. I don't think this is nescesarry as most people know what you get and what you don't get with apex

Pretty sure apex is on sale right now for like 15 euro. I don't think this is nescesarry as most people know what you get and what you don't get with apex
Not everyone can afford it, and labelling content would just be pretty useful for people and it wont spoil the in-game experience for them.

Back