What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

PUBG [leaked Pictures]

Stoter

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
So i know i have posted this to on my Profile but im pretty sure not everyone has seen it :D i find it pretty awesome :D

Here are some pics form the PUBG.

for some reason some of the Pics wont load. if you wanna se the rest go here : http://imgur.com/a/LO05s

wd4lJB4.png
vAwKCLR.png
OWbVIGO.png
dlwFcU3.png
QKcrVQ4.png
RAYJV0y.png
n1Fwlov.png
JJHKboD.png

And then a little Video from LevelCapGaming to end it with that explaines what the cool suit might before :O 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
The power armour is probably not gonna be used (Hopefully) as on the post it says:  "Some, like this suit of armour that wouldn’t look out of place in Mass Effect, is a massive departure from PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ current aesthetic, and will probably never be used. Most likely it's a placeholder or a relic from early development."

But I'm looking forward to most of the new skins, hopefully, they add some more hats as well to the game.
If the suit would be used, it could be a massive game changer :O

So far the game has shown massive concern towards the balancing of weapons, particularly the assault rifles.. i cant imagine them adding any sort of juggernaut / power armour to the game. 

I do however like the idea of potential cosmetics / additional skins for armour helmets etc... these could be purchased with BattlePoints... as currently there pointless. 

Back