What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

An Apology

Ollie_

huge toxic flexer
Well, here we go.

Today some events occurred which involved me breaking some rules. I (very stupidly) did this in retaliation to a couple of people who had lockpicked my car, teased me to shoot them in the greenzone etc. I ended up firing shots at their tyres and was witnessed by someone (not saying names. if you were involved, you know who you are). That person then told my gang leader who basically told me off for it. I'm going to admit now, this isn't the first time I've broke rules like these and had similar situations to this. I gave a half-hearted apology to my gang leader and would like to take the time to write one now. This apology also goes to anyone involved. Side notes. 1) This seems like a small rule break but the fact that someone told my gang leader made me feel like it was pretty serious, hence why I'm writing this. 2) To any staff that's reading this, I understand if action is taken against me. Feel free to do this (you should do anyway) as I have no excuse for it.

Dear Leader:

First things first, I'm sorry. I feel like I fucked up badly and gave an absolute terrible apology for it. At the time I was pretty shocked someone had snaked me out and always thought I'd never get caught. This thought obviously came to an end today as you can guess. The actual rulebreak was in a rush of panic and shock (this isn't an excuse) and in all honesty, I never thought I was doing anything wrong. I honestly would accept a kick from this gang as my punishment as I feel I have not received any (Yet). As said in game by (Don't want to say names) "Two wrongs don't make a right". I should have stuck to this guideline. I really hope you can accept this apology and forgive me for this mistake.

Kind regards -Ollie

Dear Witness:

Firstly, I'd like to say sorry to you for this incident and others involving a certain gang. I feel like I was basically being a dick for leaving and heading to a different faction. I only felt it after I had a small conversation with you in the lobby (Idk if you remember). As said before, this offence was taken out partly because of my anger and shock (Again, not an excuse). I always felt like you were really nice and respectful to anyone while I had short, better experiences with you. I'd like to apologise for leaving the gang with no notice, having a non-mature attitude in one of your channels whilst someone was streaming. I hope you can accept this apology and we can move on from these stupid mistakes.

Kind regards -Ollie

Dear anyone that knows me, was involved or any staff reading this (Including those that I have apologised to as well)

I'm sorry for this. This was not me, this was stupid, rulebreaking, disrespectful Ollie. Trust me, if you know someone who I'm good friends with they'll (hopefully) say the same. As mentioned above quite a bit, this was in an outburst of emotions. I have done this before as I cannot handle myself and got so used to getting away. There are so many people who are ashamed right now. That makes me feel like such an idiot. I apologise for these events (Including gang related) and really do hope you guys can forgive me.

Anyone that was involved and wants to be tagged, feel free to send me a PM.

I hope you guys forgive me.

I wouldn't worry about it too much buddy, everybody makes mistakes, aslong as you know what you did wrong and prevent it from happening again you should be fine. 

Back