What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Pc problem

maddog4

If anybody could advise me on this I have a problem with my pic where a blue screen shows up and shows this error code after that happened a few times it happened again but with a really loud eeeer noise and the screen was green pixelated then it happened again but screen went full red if anybody could advise me that would be great 

Possible graphics card issue? I could be chatting shit so hit google up with a few 'blue screen' related searches for similar cases and see if they diagnosed the problem and attempt to do the same yourself.

To rule out it's the GPU, take it out and boot up and see if works?

@Zeito knows best!

If anybody could advise me on this I have a problem with my pic where a blue screen shows up and shows this error code after that happened a few times it happened again but with a really loud eeeer noise and the screen was green pixelated then it happened again but screen went full red if anybody could advise me that would be great 
I have had this happen to me many times with my old PC.

My advice is try new ram, i bought new ram and it fixed the issues, ram could be faulty etc.

If not try taking out the gpu and run the intergrated gpu for a while see if the same thing happens 

I have had this happen to me many times with my old PC.

My advice is try new ram, i bought new ram and it fixed the issues, ram could be faulty etc.

If not try taking out the gpu and run the intergrated gpu for a while see if the same thing happens 
Sounds silly but I am not very good with computers as this is my first what do you mean by change ram

Can you attach the blue screen dump file?

It's usually in c:\windows\minidump and will have the date of the time it occurred on it.

What was the message on the bluescreen?
Found the problem it isn't hardware it is a software virus type it basically goes through does all graphics checks and forces it to fail on one of them it is quite commen with new hard drives and can be a major problem sometimes but sorting it out thanks for all the help and from others 

Back