What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

NCR Weapon shop.

DuncanXP311

We are just showing our merchandise, keep in mind that soon we will be able to sell it, also this is not complete yet because we are waiting for a big shipment from our dealers.

2  5.56mm Suppressors: good for most of "Low profile" weapons, like TRG-21 and some other rifles. (Price negotiable) 

1 6.5mm Suppressor: Still good for MXs variants, love it to use on my MXM or MX. (Price negotiable)

2 7.62mm Suppressors: Amazing suppressor for amazing guns, put it on an AK-12 and they won't hear death coming. (HIGH PRICE, Negotiable)

2 Ak-12: Op rifle for strong people. (Negotiable-High price) 5k each magazine.

1 Mk-14 7.62: This rifle saved me from awkward situations, here you will also have to pay for my relationship with it. No magazines (Used them all in "Discussions")

2 100 Ammunitions Magazines for MX 6.5: I don't think you will ever run out of bullet with this one. (Negotiable)

As I said, for now, you can ignore all the stuff above, I think that in less than 2-3 days this shop will be online and you will be able to contact me, if you want something post it below + the price, it will surely give my "investors" a bigger reason to give me stuff.

I honestly don't know how much an AK-12+supressor is worth, so let's call it 350k unless you make a counter offer

I honestly don't know how much an AK-12+supressor is worth, so let's call it 350k unless you make a counter offer
I know that there are sales now, the AK is normally worth 500k (Dodgy Dave) and the suppressor 160k, if you want to buy the Ak + the suppressor I can sell you them as the sales are over, for now, I won't go lower than 680.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back