What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The Athira Boyband - "See you again" WIN 1 MILL!

Ivhan Petrov

Unlinked
Ladies, gentlemen and roleplayers of RPUK,

Today, we as the Athira boyband present to you, our new cover of the ABB.

See you again -

There is a challenge bound to this video , the person who guesses the storyline behind this video will receive 1 million pounds in-game money.

Make sure to like and subscribe for more covers of the Athira Boyband!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I will not say "Enjoy" Because if you enjoy this shit , go to a doctor.

@PC Naylor - @KCF CPLSsteve - @SI LONG BEARD - @Jumper 

Also special thanks to @scango for the assistance when shooting the video clip.

@SI Gordon for allowing us to use his server.

@INS Alex Nobel - @Silvertitanz01 - PC Stevo ,  for helping too.

- The new Manager & Editor of the Athira boyband

Ivhan

Last edited by a moderator:
My little project all grown up!

but you think your good as the new director ivhan hmm? you had 6 people, try doing 15 ;) thats when you know u make it!

also storyline is there are 2 officers that grow up through academy together and one of them dies, but the one that dies is watching over the one that is alive, but he cant see him, hence the standing behind him at the grave and when running!

please i nede moneys

Nice work Bois!

My little project all grown up!

but you think your good as the new director ivhan hmm? you had 6 people, try doing 15 ;) thats when you know u make it!

also storyline is there are 2 officers that grow up through academy together and one of them dies, but the one that dies is watching over the one that is alive, but he cant see him, hence the standing behind him at the grave and when running!

please i nede moneys
Winner will be announced in 2 days , traitor <3 

Cringy (but fun) when it's being recorded. Worse when it goes public!

giphy.gif

Hi guys, Simon Cowell here.
I didn't like it, I loved it but there is just one improvement here. Ivhan, your singing is good but you have a really deep voice and I think that is effecting your vocal chords. To sing a song like this is an honour and you just aren't filling me with much passion and much enthusiasm!

- S.

Hi guys, Simon Cowell here.
I didn't like it, I loved it but there is just one improvement here. Ivhan, your singing is good but you have a really deep voice and I think that is effecting your vocal chords. To sing a song like this is an honour and you just aren't filling me with much passion and much enthusiasm!

- S.
Simon would have slapped me in the face , bad imitation Fergus. Also my parents were walking by. I don't want them to think I am a wannabe Justin Bieber / Charlie Puth.

Back