What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unleash the OCD Within!

Louie Austino

Supreme Tea Addict and Perfectionist
Now in NO way am i knocking anyone for this but i really triggers the OCD within me! 😂

lMebBEu.jpg

But what is with the Luminous Clothing Marker and The fact it is the ONLY Wonky Map Marker aswell !!! 

Compared to the Athria one,

pU2kjPz.jpg

Im gonna assume this was done on purpose to trigger people like myself?

Once again Not knocking/complaining just found it funny :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh God WHYYY.... I won't sleep tonight D:

I didn't even see it at first, my ocd got hung up on your waypoint and character location marker.

JpfEbPH.png

Was Pretty much one of the first things i spotted when i realized Agios Was a Major town!

I didn't even see it at first, my ocd got hung up on your waypoint and character location marker.

JpfEbPH.png
Oh now we are getting into the real Nitty Gritty bits :)

Triggers me that one of your images has the HUD and one doesn't.
Yeesssss Same! but i couldn't be asked to log back into get another, Plus it looked bad enough me logging back on like 4 times in the space of 2 mins.😂

OCD detected.

No space inbetween?
That's My Quick reply writing :) Just sent and Application form to a gang, i spent like 20 mins writing it and another 20 checking Caps, Grammer and  also making sure i used all other possible language devices such as oxymor.....      Wait thats the GSCE side kicking in, Lets just forget about that! And back to the matter at hand!

Back