What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

UNMC friendship

John Miller

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Well the time playing in game is fun but here to say sorry to the friends i have in the UNMC because after the situation that just occurred i will never do or even think of doing nice stuff for any UNMC members again just for the fact that to be honest some of the new Privates and Recruits that are in the UNMC welllllllllll they are many different things which i cant say on the forums.

Well the time playing in game is fun but here to say sorry to the friends i have in the UNMC because after the situation that just occurred i will never do or even think of doing nice stuff for any UNMC members again just for the fact that to be honest some of the new Privates and Recruits that are in the UNMC welllllllllll they are many different things which i cant say on the forums.
Care to elaborate?

Me and SGT Pilliboef arrived at Gallery to of course find UNMC and rebels down with no others in the area which then we could of course left them to die but we instead called them medics which then arrived to revive the UNMC and rebel which at that point with them out numbered we could of taken their weapons and arrested them but instead we let them keep them and do freely with the rebel as they wanted because more UNMC turned up so all was good which is when we went to leave but where taken hostage by some random Private.

geoff-shreeves-cheers-geoff.jpg

Is this gonna be constructive or shall we close it straight away?

OP's choice, but you're responsible for any mess that occurs here if the thread stays open.

No its fine keep it open i don't want any trouble out of this post its simply just my opinion and will accept anything anyone wants to say and hoping people can be Serious and mature when posting in here

Last edited by a moderator:
You lot commenting "wahh" etc are a joke. Stupid shit like that is just going to get the post locked and yourself a warning point, grow up.

Think that is an example of what Miller means when he says the new recruits and privates in the UNMC. Embarrassing.

No coz complaints just cause trouble and get the people punished which make them hate the police even more which is what i don't want

It's you being taken hostage because you didn't take someone's gun off them? That's part of Roleplay my friend. I've been taken hostage about 9 million times and I accept it every time (the Roleplay ofc).

I wasn't at the location at the time but from what I can see looking at it, you had a choice to do something, you didn't follow your choice and you get taken hostage? Tensions between UNMC and Police are high - did you want a tea party with Daisy Chains and cupcakes?

It's you being taken hostage because you didn't take someone's gun off them? That's part of Roleplay my friend. I've been taken hostage about 9 million times and I accept it every time (the Roleplay ofc).

I wasn't at the location at the time but from what I can see looking at it, you had a choice to do something, you didn't follow your choice and you get taken hostage? Tensions between UNMC and Police are high - did you want a tea party with Daisy Chains and cupcakes?
Word

Jesus christ Fergus. Learn to undertand.

He responded to a gallery where UNMC and Rebels are dead, they decide to call medics down and get them all revived and once they got revived, a UNMC private took the officers hostage. Regardless of tensions between UNMC and Police, these officers decided not to have some vendetta against UNMC and get them some medical assistance and they are repaid by being taken hostage by them. (No doubt executed later on).

That statement speaks for UNMC for itself, doesn't it... My god.

If you do not want anyone punished, what's the point of this post? What do you excatly think you're going to achive?

Jesus christ Fergus. Learn to undertand.

He responded to a gallery where UNMC and Rebels are dead, they decide to call medics down and get them all revived and once they got revived, a UNMC private took the officers hostage. Regardless of tensions between UNMC and Police, these officers decided not to have some vendetta against UNMC and get them some medical assistance and they are repaid by being taken hostage by them. (No doubt executed later on).

That statement speaks for UNMC for itself, doesn't it... My god.
Wouldn't it be a rule break in that case? I know you're not allowed to actively enter combat aftet being revived, so the private broke a rule.

Have people not heard of constructive criticism? Clearly this thread has been made as the person feels UNMC have a few people that have been doing some stuff poorly and is hoping that he get's some sort of improvement in-game for future situations. Which is perfectly fine. It would be the same if a UNMC member made it about the police as most people would rather share there opinion instead of getting a mass in trouble. What is not OK is this WAHHH crap. Therefore people who have and continue to post crap and pointless comment on here will get a warning point. Simple as. 

Back