What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

RDM at Rba (not rly)

RepulsiveHalo

Your In-game name 
Utah

Name of the player(s) you are reporting
2 masked players at rba

What best describes this incident ?
RDM, Low Quality RP

What best describes this incident ?
So me and my mate pull up in a suv at the rba wich was being robbed at the time and at the time i was teamed up with the police (undercover), When we pull up the players walk out of the bank and as soon as they do that a cop shoots them without engaging in rp or sending in a negotiator, so me (undercover cop) told him in direct com shouting to not shoot but then one of the masked players moved and he sprayed them down, so he rdm'd them basicly

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/1FQeFFgI5E4

This is all a joke btw to understand it watch vid lel.

@RepulsiveHalo Please upload a 5 minute video to see what happened prior to the situations. All RDM reports must have a 5 minutes+ lenth video.

I'm intrigued by the way they broke the door down and vaulted through. This is not a common Arma mechanic, care to explain the exploiting?

does cops dont even value their lives and does mp5's are wayyy overpowerd

I'm intrigued by the way they broke the door down and vaulted through. This is not a common Arma mechanic, care to explain the exploiting?
I think one of their teammates shot the window whilst they did the vault mechanic so i dont think its exploiting i think its unnecesarily dramatic.

@RepulsiveHalo Please upload a 5 minute video to see what happened prior to the situations. All RDM reports must have a 5 minutes+ lenth video.
My shadowplay corrupted this is the only evidence i have :c

does cops dont even value their lives and does mp5's are wayyy overpowerd
Are these even availeble at rebel?

Back