What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

The Hobo Killer - Fully Modded Ak-12

DuncanXP311

Selling this beast for 700k.

Comes with: Ak-12, RCO scope, 7.62 Suppressor, IR attachment/Tactical Flashlight, Nato Bipod.

Starting price 700k.                                                                  Buy Now price 1M.

Status: Only shoot this gun 5 times, during an exercise, completely new and clean.

Shipment: Contact me on the cell phone (Duncan) and I will tell you where to meet me.

20170712131816_1.jpg

300k, you can get the ak12 at dodgy daves for 330k ^^

you should sell it a lot cheaper since it's currently at about two times as expensive as if you were to get it at dodgey's. Just a tip

I cant be arsed going up to dodgey daves so may as well :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that dodgey dave is on sale, but how many people do have the 10M license? It's like selling a product when no one else can make it to.

I'll wait for the sales to end, then I'll be back.

I know that dodgey dave is on sale, but how many people do have the 10M license? It's like selling a product when no one else can make it to.

I'll wait for the sales to end, then I'll be back.
Is it? for how much?

I am not sure, but I think it will stay until the 15th of this month, but I think it will stay all summer.

Back