What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

trouble getting back in the police because of my Dispraxia

SPC Timmy

Baker Street
Hi guys I want to join the police again but im still blacklisted i really want to talk to someone about it. 

I really want to re join and if I was allowed back in I would need some sort of mentor to push me. See my dyspraxia can hold be back from tome to time thats whyi really stopped playing anymore I have trouble finding the confidence in being a good police officer in game and I was always worrying about making mistakes all the time and doing things wrong in game. I just should of told you guys the truth really. I dont tell people about my disability because im to scared to see peoples reactions  and what they think about me as a person with my disability. with all the new ranks and learning it will take me a while getting PC but thats the way my disability is it will also effect my reactions i can be quite slow on the keyboard and mouse at times but its just the way i am really. I also believe that Im autistic as well which is properly why i come out with stupid comments and do not really think first so i am sorry if i have upset anyone in the past about it when i was in the police. I've been here almost 3 years now people have always seen a spark in me when it comes to me being a police officer but it just takes me a lot longer for that spark to come out.  

in great faith and honesty

Timmy Former SPC of Athria.   

Would be best approaching academy/police command on teamspeak about this, rather than a public post as you'll definitely get their attention with the latter.

I'm more than willing to help mentor you buddy. Hop on teamspeak and I'll see what I can do to help you out :)

Cheers guys means alot do you reken thid could be passed on to comanned for me please. 

Would like to say thank you to @CC Joseph Tadworth @CC Aiden @DCC Coozer @ACC Joe and the rest of the command that took their time to read this i know its a lot to take in and i know you have questions but if you need to ask questions just let me know and i can help about my dissability send you infomation. I will be asking for help all the way i want to be and have the thrive to be a inspector plus for this police i love they are my family and ill be on help ing the citizens of altis lead the path to the straight and narrow and put away the trouble makers. I know people in the police force take a shine to me to be the best of my ability this police force builds my confidence in the real world. I know to be good ill ask for help all the way but it it makes me a better police officer then so be it i want you to be impressed with my abilitys command  and show the young recruits and CIs that I can lead opperations and my leadership abilitys. 

With great respect 

PCSO Timmy 

Would like to say thank you to @CC Joseph Tadworth @CC Aiden @DCC Coozer @ACC Joe and the rest of the command that took their time to read this i know its a lot to take in and i know you have questions but if you need to ask questions just let me know and i can help about my dissability send you infomation. I will be asking for help all the way i want to be and have the thrive to be a inspector plus for this police i love they are my family and ill be on help ing the citizens of altis lead the path to the straight and narrow and put away the trouble makers. I know people in the police force take a shine to me to be the best of my ability this police force builds my confidence in the real world. I know to be good ill ask for help all the way but it it makes me a better police officer then so be it i want you to be impressed with my abilitys command  and show the young recruits and CIs that I can lead opperations and my leadership abilitys. 

With great respect 

PCSO Timmy 
I would like to wish you goodluck timmy, hope you have a good time in the police force.

dieu mon droit 

@SPC Timmy, I may be the lowest rank in the police, but I have a lot of experience in mental health problems. Especially autism. I'm pretty much always on Teamspeak if you wanna talk. I'm mostly in a channel called Harry Whites House (Streaming Lounge xx). Just ask for the password and we can talk. If I'm on patrol, I'll happily leave so I can talk to you.

Kind Regards

Ollie :)

Back