What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

trouble getting back in the police because of my Dispraxia

SPC Timmy

Baker Street
Unlinked
Hi guys I want to join the police again but im still blacklisted i really want to talk to someone about it. 

I really want to re join and if I was allowed back in I would need some sort of mentor to push me. See my dyspraxia can hold be back from tome to time thats whyi really stopped playing anymore I have trouble finding the confidence in being a good police officer in game and I was always worrying about making mistakes all the time and doing things wrong in game. I just should of told you guys the truth really. I dont tell people about my disability because im to scared to see peoples reactions  and what they think about me as a person with my disability. with all the new ranks and learning it will take me a while getting PC but thats the way my disability is it will also effect my reactions i can be quite slow on the keyboard and mouse at times but its just the way i am really. I also believe that Im autistic as well which is properly why i come out with stupid comments and do not really think first so i am sorry if i have upset anyone in the past about it when i was in the police. I've been here almost 3 years now people have always seen a spark in me when it comes to me being a police officer but it just takes me a lot longer for that spark to come out.  

in great faith and honesty

Timmy Former SPC of Athria.   

Would be best approaching academy/police command on teamspeak about this, rather than a public post as you'll definitely get their attention with the latter.

I'm more than willing to help mentor you buddy. Hop on teamspeak and I'll see what I can do to help you out :)

Cheers guys means alot do you reken thid could be passed on to comanned for me please. 

Would like to say thank you to @CC Joseph Tadworth @CC Aiden @DCC Coozer @ACC Joe and the rest of the command that took their time to read this i know its a lot to take in and i know you have questions but if you need to ask questions just let me know and i can help about my dissability send you infomation. I will be asking for help all the way i want to be and have the thrive to be a inspector plus for this police i love they are my family and ill be on help ing the citizens of altis lead the path to the straight and narrow and put away the trouble makers. I know people in the police force take a shine to me to be the best of my ability this police force builds my confidence in the real world. I know to be good ill ask for help all the way but it it makes me a better police officer then so be it i want you to be impressed with my abilitys command  and show the young recruits and CIs that I can lead opperations and my leadership abilitys. 

With great respect 

PCSO Timmy 

Would like to say thank you to @CC Joseph Tadworth @CC Aiden @DCC Coozer @ACC Joe and the rest of the command that took their time to read this i know its a lot to take in and i know you have questions but if you need to ask questions just let me know and i can help about my dissability send you infomation. I will be asking for help all the way i want to be and have the thrive to be a inspector plus for this police i love they are my family and ill be on help ing the citizens of altis lead the path to the straight and narrow and put away the trouble makers. I know people in the police force take a shine to me to be the best of my ability this police force builds my confidence in the real world. I know to be good ill ask for help all the way but it it makes me a better police officer then so be it i want you to be impressed with my abilitys command  and show the young recruits and CIs that I can lead opperations and my leadership abilitys. 

With great respect 

PCSO Timmy 
I would like to wish you goodluck timmy, hope you have a good time in the police force.

dieu mon droit 

@SPC Timmy, I may be the lowest rank in the police, but I have a lot of experience in mental health problems. Especially autism. I'm pretty much always on Teamspeak if you wanna talk. I'm mostly in a channel called Harry Whites House (Streaming Lounge xx). Just ask for the password and we can talk. If I'm on patrol, I'll happily leave so I can talk to you.

Kind Regards

Ollie :)

Back