What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Escape From Tarkov

TheRealOutlaw

Howdy everyone, Im super curious/excited about Escape From Tarkov if anyone currently owns it or has any reviews about it. Its about to be released in closed beta within this month! Feel free to leave your opinion about the game and if you think its worth buying

its a great game dude its so amazing the gameplay and the environment its just so good !!!!

Only problems I have is will the dev's continue to fix the bugs? or just ditch it when they get good money
well currently the only issue is that the AI is too OP and they said they'll fix it and there are couple of bugs which i encountered before that's been fixed so in my opinion its a good investment and don't worry this will not end up like The Stomping Land

well currently the only issue is that the AI is too OP and they said they'll fix it and there are couple of bugs which i encountered before that's been fixed so in my opinion its a good investment and don't worry this will not end up like The Stomping Land
What about the lag/desync issue?

mate you do know that if you buy it now you'll get the steam version as well :D

Back