What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

UNMC OR POLICE

Kenny

TURKISH KEBAB SELLER
Hello everyone

I thought to join a whitelisted faction again but im not sure which one, i have many friends in the Unmc and also in the cops but its kinda hard to decide it by my self

what do you guys reccommend me ?

UNMC if you want some freedom but Police if you don't want to spend no money other than Redbulls.

Overall, I would say Police

Kennyy my friend, you're welcome in the UNMC alongside your other descend members :), put up an interest forum :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would say unmc as i put an app so i thin k they are better much more fun with unmc do u really want  to start as a cso?.  

i mean you can always give all your money to me and become a kavala hobo

whatever takes your fancy. Want more of a militaristic approach? Then join the UNMC. Want to help your Kavala hobo and gain people's trust, join the police. 

You want to get into the thick and thin quick? UNMC. You want to spend a lot of time working towards a higher rank, and to pass the Academy process knowing more than you previously did about the server and the police in general? Police.

UNMC. It takes about 6 years to even get an mk20 in cops and then you keep it for another decade lol

UNMC. It takes about 6 years to even get an mk20 in cops and then you keep it for another decade lol
And this is what makes playing as a cop alot more rewarding. Took me 1.5 years in police to get my hands on the big weapons. Its shit but then when you manage to win that gunfight with that shit gear it feels good. You spend 80-90% of you time as police driving around and rp ing anyway so personaly i dont think its a problem anyway.

Younger people just have tendency to take the other path and thank god for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Either one, you'll be a traitor either way so it makes no difference...

:(

Either one, you'll be a traitor either way so it makes no difference...

:(
You can say what you want but I'm not a Traitor 

Btw are you saying this because i got kicked from TCK and u guys still think i left lol

rip 7mil

Back