What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

UNMC Victory

LAITH

After a long argument on whether or not we should post up these photos of last nights operation as it might be childish from our part, we have come to the conclusion that it is time to show the population our true strength. Although these snatch and grab operations are petty and frequent, we decided to declassify a couple of photos, This time we wanted to show how we liberate the lands. During this SNATCH AND GRAB operation, we managed to grab 4 police officers, 1 SI, 1 CI , 1 INS And a PC. No executions were carried out, the hostage were let go and set free. We managed to also snatch 2 police hunters (1x Command Hunter) (1x NCA Hunter). The brave soldiers in the photos have been classified as part of a high security precautions we as a private military take in order to insure the safety of our identities. 

Photos:

http://imgur.com/a/5L3gC

http://imgur.com/a/rypFd

I would like to thank all the brave soldiers that took part in this operation, whether you were in the border protecting our lands, or you were fighting your way through the waves of call of duty zombies. 

Signed 

Sgt. Laith [UNMC]

I like the cinematic photography, not so much the content!
1f609.png
I hope no one takes offense of this and no drama should be started as im sure this was great fun for both sides!  

Last edited by a moderator:
what it does prove , is that unmc can be merciful to there prisoners , and just because youve been taken hostage doesnt always mean you will be executed , people do get sent back alive some of the time

The shit posting is back boys you better be ready here's where the real war is at! Lmfao

imn gonna have to say the guy that got global banned defo used esp to help you find these xDDDDD

I'm a fan of this one :3

Thanks! Really love to take screenshots hehe thought id try it out in arma.

imn gonna have to say the guy that got global banned defo used esp to help you find these xDDDDD
We had no idea that he was hacking, that is IF he was hacking... Some say it was a DLC unlocker. 

Back