Welcome to Roleplay UK

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ziffy

SELLING BLACK MARKET HOUSE

550k

 

PS: If you want I can add some Dodgy Daves rare weapons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DuncanXP311 said:

550k

 

PS: If you want I can add some Dodgy Daves rare weapons.

You do know that as well as giving me 550k and weapons, you must buy the actual house as well? Did you know that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ziffy said:

You do know that as well as giving me 550k and weapons, you must buy the actual house as well? Did you know that?

 

Wait, I don't get you, what do you mean with this, also if you don't want the guns I can give you money instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Ziffy said:

@East Side Urbaner no thanks

@DuncanXP311 when you pay me the "550k" you are buying the rights for the house. Then you have to buy it yourself for like 1mil I think it is

 

Alright, not a problem for me, can afford it, can I still pay you, somehow, for the rights with guns n stuff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DuncanXP311 said:

 

Alright, not a problem for me, can afford it, can I still pay you, somehow, for the rights with guns n stuff?

Well I'm still keeping my options open. I would want the 550k and a few guns. Would you be able to list what they could be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ziffy said:

Well I'm still keeping my options open. I would want the 550k and a few guns. Would you be able to list what they could be?

Well, I can't give you both, for now, but I could give you a fully modded ak-12, suppressors and other low-mid tier stuff. (Weapons and Attachments)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DuncanXP311 said:

Well, I can't give you both, for now, but I could give you a fully modded ak-12, suppressors and other low-mid tier stuff. (Weapons and Attachments)

I will consider it but I don't know if I can definitely complete this offer due to the fact that you're not offering money. I'll keep my options open for now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, I can pay you 550k, if someone else raises the offer I can raise mine to by giving out a gun. I can still increase the money btw if you refuse the gun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When will the bidding be over? 

 

PS: If you don't feel satisfied we can negotiate this up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DuncanXP311 said:

When will the bidding be over? 

 

PS: If you don't feel satisfied we can negotiate this up

the bidding will be over when i feel that the price is right. wanna talk in TS about prices?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ziffy said:

the bidding will be over when i feel that the price is right. wanna talk in TS about prices?

I get you, as a business man you always want to earn something. 1.1 Milion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DuncanXP311 said:

I get you, as a business man you always want to earn something. 1.1 Milion

Can we talk in TS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ziffy said:

Can we talk in TS?

 

Sure, give me 10 minutes and I'll be there,  I'll send you a PM when ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

Roleplay UK
JOIN DISCORD
keyboard_arrow_right