What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

SELLING BLACK MARKET HOUSE

PS: If you want I can add some Dodgy Daves rare weapons.

Last edited by a moderator:
You do know that as well as giving me 550k and weapons, you must buy the actual house as well? Did you know that?

Wait, I don't get you, what do you mean with this, also if you don't want the guns I can give you money instead.

Alright, not a problem for me, can afford it, can I still pay you, somehow, for the rights with guns n stuff?
Well I'm still keeping my options open. I would want the 550k and a few guns. Would you be able to list what they could be?

Well I'm still keeping my options open. I would want the 550k and a few guns. Would you be able to list what they could be?
Well, I can't give you both, for now, but I could give you a fully modded ak-12, suppressors and other low-mid tier stuff. (Weapons and Attachments)

Well, I can't give you both, for now, but I could give you a fully modded ak-12, suppressors and other low-mid tier stuff. (Weapons and Attachments)
I will consider it but I don't know if I can definitely complete this offer due to the fact that you're not offering money. I'll keep my options open for now!

I mean, I can pay you 550k, if someone else raises the offer I can raise mine to by giving out a gun. I can still increase the money btw if you refuse the gun.

Back