What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

-NEW- Security Guard Uniforms

It's been made clear that many people are concerned that my suggested security guards would look too much like police IF introduced, and since looking like a copper encourages people to act like one; I've tried to differentiate the two substanially.

As you can see, there are many differences between these uniforms and those given to officers

• White Polo shirt instead of black (no emergency services use white shirts on altis)
  • Yellow checker patterns (to show authority while not pertaining the idea of being an officer, and also differentiates the two)
  • Disdinctive yellow colouring (a very high visibility colour, also differentiates between police and security guard)

The first image shown is the cheap and chearful basic guard, likely floating around a local RBA branch in Kavala.

HWLQW9t.png
The second image shows a much more tactically equipped guard, likely guarding a treasury or high risk area/business.

4J1CY1n.png

:-(

They are mainly on every evening after 6ish

My only suggestion would be that the SF helmet is a bit too much for a civilian job, perhaps if a helmet is needed look at the AAF Crew Helm as it looks a bit more civilian; http://wiki.7thcavalry.us/wiki/File:Arma_3_clothing_crew_aaf.png

Feel free to discuss otherwise, just my 2 cents.

Otherwise, your idea is really coming together and I like it.
It looks very unprofessional and just downright strange. That version of the helmet is the light version anyway, having a smaller profile and worse armour protection.

We don't need any more law enforcement on the server, police have too much hastle baby sitting the bounty hunters.

We don't need any more law enforcement on the server, police have too much hastle baby sitting the bounty hunters.
Well the bounty hunter system is being improved, and as I stated this would be a whitelist only job. I'd also have something to say about not needing more law enforcement :p

Back