What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Type 115 and Mags - Reverse Auction

Louie Austino

Supreme Tea Addict and Perfectionist
Well for those who know me this gun is way out of my league, i struggle to use a Rook let alone one of these so im gunna flog it. To add a bit more competition to this, i have decided to do a reverse auction for those who don't know what it is I will start the bid at lets say 1.1 Mil and every half hour or so drop down the price till someone accepts that price.

So Down to business, I can offer you a Type 115 with 5 Mags all in Pristine Condition! Images Below show The Type 115 and Mags.

Lp452Pi.jpg

OmIIhvQ.jpg

So now For the Type 115 and 5 Mags, I will start it off at 1.1 Mil and at 11AM GMT i will reduce the Price By 50k every half hour. Once the Price is right for you reply Below stating that you want it for the current price or message me privately if you prefer. The Weapon goes to the first person to reply or message me. A Buyout Price Of 700k is there if you want it that desperately. 

Goodluck All And keep a watch on this Post.

- Louie Austino

Last edited by a moderator:
Price has dropped to 750k, Plus the bonus of not having to go into a Red Zone and Dying ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You wont get 300k for that mate never mind 1.1 mill haha, you must be crazy ma dude.

Back