What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Mayor speech

today at 2pm  4pm there will be a parade/speech by me the mayor and any candidates that are running for office to give a chance for democracy to fully work. this will be taking place in kavala market and kavala night club. the police will be present but not armed. same for the unmc. this will not be a time only for me as mayor, this is everyones time to make their voices heard. don't be afraid of your voice. you have the right of an opinion and this is the time to do it. 

hope to see you all, stay awesome people.

~mayor Wybjorn. 

If Police can't have weapons how can we protect people? I guess if you get taken hostage or assassinated, it ain't our problem!

it is taking place in the green zone. i have discussed this with your superiors. people dont trust the police and its meant to be a friendly event. private security will be handling protection for the speakers in such an event.

but ofc due to battleeye kicking me every 5 seconds i might be late but i urge all other candidates to come and talk to gather votes. 

due to technical issues tht come with a new house. i am unable to attend this event. i apologise to everyone who helped organise, hopefully we can do this at a later date.

Back