What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Altis Unitary Syndicalist Party, Act 1

Tigerr

596b77d873de7_auspflag.png.a1f4d80adc5fedcfcbcf66d5a1ba0482.png

Act 1: The Act will consist me Tigerr going to spread my views on the Altis government, feel free to come to the border at 4-6 pm tomorrow. I hope i can make negotiations with the Generals of the UNMC about a ceasefire on behalf of the people of Altis, although the Altis Police Force may not agree with the terms i believe its what the people want. Rebels who rally with me will go under the name of the Syndicalist Freikorps  (<-----That will be in Act 3) I hope i can see as many people as i can today at the border, however i have already spoke to many of the people in Kavala today and they agree with my policies and i believe its best way the government can go.

The conservative government leader has already had a warrant of arrest on sight for trying to create negotiations with the UNMC for Pygros and now he collapsed it into Rebel lands now. Is this really what you want? a leader who is currently wanted, i think not.

The people of Pygros feel they have been let down and abandoned by the government and now are enslaved by Rebels who own the lands. 

THE LIBERATION IS NEAR! DO NOT FEAR!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back