What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

UNMC 'FIST' THE RUSSIANS!

Droge Worst

The Original Sausage!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

sadly people dont read the backstory properly so i am not going to explain for the 100th time to police officers who obviously struggle to muster up a single brain cell between the lot of them why it is we have a russian flag on our uniform

sadly people dont read the backstory properly so i am not going to explain for the 100th time to police officers who obviously struggle to muster up a single brain cell between the lot of them why it is we have a russian flag on our uniform
Euhm... The guy that said it is @Vacatio. He is not police. He's the one that 'made' the UNMC. So stop blaming 'police officers' for it as they are not the one to be blamed for it... Instead blame @Vacatio as he said it.

There is no need to become hostile for a funny moment ingame, which I thought would be funny to upload. I don't hope that's the level of communicating with other community members in this community these days. Especially not when you're the leader of a big faction.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, after watching this video I am very keen to listen to this backstory.

I have to say, after watching this video I am very keen to listen to this backstory.
You're police... He's not gonna explain it, because: "i am not going to explain for the 100th time to police officers who obviously struggle to muster up a single brain cell between the lot of them why it is we have a russian flag on our uniform"

Euhm... The guy that said it is @Vacatio. He is not police. He's the one that 'made' the UNMC. So stop blaming 'police officers' for it as they are not the one to be blamed for it... Instead blame @Vacatio as he said it.

There is no need to become hostile for a funny moment ingame, which I thought would be funny to upload. I don't hope that's the level of communicating with other community members in this community these days. Especially not when you're the leader of a big faction.
it was banter ffs , why is everyone in this community so touchy these days , oh for the old days when everyone wasnt so fucking up tight, and for the record vacatio made the old unmc ,

the new unmc was the sequel whos backstory was made during the time lapse between the first unmc and second

it was banter ffs , why is everyone in this community so touchy these days , oh for the old days when everyone wasnt so fucking up tight, and for the record vacatio made the old unmc ,

the new unmc was the sequel whos backstory was made during the time lapse between the first unmc and second
3db1baff7898b9fb89d16a57d674ce38--funny-memes-jokes.jpg

UNMC fisting the Russians.... This video was not what I expected @Droge Worst. I want my money back.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back