What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Reiss - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewarir

Your In-game name

TheWarir

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

BattleDroid 15 or Reiss (UNMC)

Date of the incident

07/16/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Were doing an RBA and one of my gang members was speaking to an officer aswell as a UNMC soldier at the front door, the UNMC made a deal to help the police fight us. While this was going on two rebels were driving around the area looking like scouts, one of the rebels had a mk 1on his back and was stood at the front of the RBA and as soon as negotiations were off he recieved shots which could have come from any party as they were armed rebels in an area where lethal initiation had just taken place. The rebel who had taken shot then put his hands up to signify his "friendliness" a gang member inside of the RBA then told him to put his hands down and run away so that he wouldnt be shot by us putting him out of the situation. Later when i was in a barracks building the other armed rebel came into my building so i non lethally initiated by saying that if he doesnt leave my building i will knock him out, he then repeats the initiation back to me showing me that he heard what i said. He then ran off out of the building onto the balcony and into another room where he proceeded to pull his gun and kill me when i had not threatened his life. His justification was that we had shot his friend but that was already sorted out by my gang member in the RBA.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe2gxWP36f0&t=5s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all i want you to upload a video 3 minutes due to it being a RDM report and i will be posting my evidence on why i shot you 

Thanks

First of all i want you to upload a video 3 minutes due to it being a RDM report and i will be posting my evidence on why i shot you 

Thanks
 I do not feel asthough i need to give another video, i think the one already provided shows exactly why i have posted this report                          if an admin asks for another video to make a verdict then i will happily provide one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Main reason i got involved was because @Reece Smurf has his hands above his head and was receiving shots and i know it couldn't of been from the police because if they execute a man with his hands up that would be execution and it would be a rule break 

at 0:13 you can see reece receive shots and it his his left leg, 

ReissSS said:
Main reason i got involved was because @Reece Smurf has his hands above his head and was receiving shots and i know it couldn't of been from the police because if they execute a man with his hands up that would be execution and it would be a rule break 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

44 minutes ago, ReissSS said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
In the video that you provided for me you can clearly see that there is a UNMC soldier behind the person with there hands up. And he was stood there in an active gunfight, he risks being shot and its not RDM. Also he only put his hands on his head when he had recieved shots

Rdm reports require a 3 minute video. 

As you can see in the video ries sent I am shot I we believe your trying to kill me... we then decided that by shooting me you involved us in your gunfight hence why you were killed 

Rdm reports require a 3 minute video. 

As you can see in the video ries sent I am shot I we believe your trying to kill me... we then decided that by shooting me you involved us in your gunfight hence why you were killed 
I was involved and what I think is really bad is that obviously he was shooting at the unmc guy and from you it kinda seems like bait to me due to the fact that yu had your hands up in the middle of an rba that you weren't involved in. If the intent was there to kill you then that would have been achieved. I don't think you guys had any reason to join that gunfight. For all you know it may not have even been AMW that shot at you, could have been cops, so why run the risk of rdm when you don't know who shot at you and you don't know whether there was any intent there or if it was a complete accident

I was involved and what I think is really bad is that obviously he was shooting at the unmc guy and from you it kinda seems like bait to me due to the fact that yu had your hands up in the middle of an rba that you weren't involved in. If the intent was there to kill you then that would have been achieved. I don't think you guys had any reason to join that gunfight. For all you know it may not have even been AMW that shot at you, could have been cops, so why run the risk of rdm when you don't know who shot at you and you don't know whether there was any intent there or if it was a complete accident
If anyone shoots my teammate during a firefight they should be careful who they shoot, at the end of the day you shot my boy during an active firefight while he had his hands up so i took it upon myself to defend him and myself 

@ReissSS you were definitely only there for the gunfight. Why would your friend who isn't involved stand in the middle of the open with his hands up during an active gunfight unless he wanted to get shot to be able to then join the gunfight. Also, you had even less reason to get involved since it wasn't even you who got shot. Like I said before. It could have been cops that shot you, so for you to kill any armed rebels in the area in my opinion is baity asf or RDM. I think we should let a staff member decide ofc but I think this is absolutely ridiculous

@ReissSS you were definitely only there for the gunfight. Why would your friend who isn't involved stand in the middle of the open with his hands up during an active gunfight unless he wanted to get shot to be able to then join the gunfight. Also, you had even less reason to get involved since it wasn't even you who got shot. Like I said before. It could have been cops that shot you, so for you to kill any armed rebels in the area in my opinion is baity asf or RDM. I think we should let a staff member decide ofc but I think this is absolutely ridiculous
this doesn't involve you so please stop commenting thanks

@ReissSS says @Ziffy isn't invovles but Ziffy says he is.. someone care to clarify for me?
I am involved. I was there for that whole rba and witnessed it all. I've already been warned once for commenting on a report which didn't involve me so I wouldn't do it again

it doesnt involve him its me warir and Reece because reece got shot i dunno were ziffy was so hes not involved in my opinion

it doesnt involve him its me warir and Reece because reece got shot i dunno were ziffy was so hes not involved in my opinion
I believe it involved me as I was a witness. And I'm kinda speaking on behalf of thewarir as his English isn't great while writing long pieces of text

I believe it involved me as I was a witness. And I'm kinda speaking on behalf of thewarir as his English isn't great while writing long pieces of text
its not bud you wasnt anywere to be seen u was inside the RBA so how could you witness it?

its not bud you wasnt anywere to be seen u was inside the RBA so how could you witness it?
I was outside of the rba actually. Even so, as I've said. I was a witness and am helping thewarir as he can't write long pieces of texts in English

Right this isn't going anywhere, no more stupid comments from both of you, I didn't want to have to step into this report, since i'd rather have a Lv 3 deal with it.

@thewarir Please post a video of at least 3 minutes as from the evidence given it looks like you shot Reece as such his friend's took action against a hostile act.

As for everyone else, do not comment unless you have factual evidence to add the report. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back